Brutal but Beautiful.
EXTRA WAVE RELEASED – ENTER NOW
Will you conquer Snowdon?
The sell out Man vs Mountain returns 3rd September 2016. This legendary mountain adventure race starts at sea level in the stunning Caernarfon Castle and weaves its way to the summit of Snowdon and down the other side into Dinorwic Quarry where we’ve thrown in an array of punishing obstacles, including the infamous Vertical Kilometre, for you to tackle before you can cross the finishline victorious.
“The most amazing race I have done for years”
“Awesome race. Toughest race I have ever done. Well organised.”
“Incredible run, incredible day. Organisation was faultless.”
“Should be on everyone’s bucket list”
“Best. Race. Ever”
• Special Edition Tech Tee worth £15
• Medal for all Finishers
• Fully Timed Course with Splits
• On course Pit-Stops with water and snacks
• Fully Waymarked route
• Chocolate and water at finish
• Free beer at the afterparty
• Free post event photograph
• Free bag transfer from start to finish
• Free hot soup at the finish