105 beautiful miles by foot, bike and boat
Scotland Coast to Coast 10th – 11th September 2016
Rat Race’s original adventure race returns to the wild hills of Scotland. Join 1000 #RatRacers as they run, bike and kayak over 105 miles through one of the most famous mountain landscapes in the world. Awe inspiring views and a stunningly epic course await you in the Scottish Highlands.
• No-one likes hidden extras. We are upfront about this fee. The fairest way for us to be fully transparent is to separate this cost out and explain it. The Processing Fee has discrete input costs independent of the direct costs that produce the event. We reserve the right to change this fee based on the processing costs at any time.
• The online payment process is provided by Paypal so it is very secure.
• The credit card and Paypal processing fees
• Rat Race offer such a range of challenges that our price points vary massively. Therefore it is considered the fairest option that all customers are charged the same %age pro rata.
• The processing fee will be less the earlier you enter (as it is calculated as a %age) so take advantage of the Early Bird offers to get the best prices across the board.
- Special edition Tech Tee worth £15
- Free finisher photo
- Free half-way camping with hot showers for Challengers
- Free bag transfer for Challengers and Experts
- Secure bike compounds at start, midway and finish
- Free bike transfer from last transition to finish
- Free hot soup at the finish
- Medal for all finishers
- Free Rat Rag
- Electronic timing with stage split
- Water and chocolate at the finish
- Fully waymarked route
- Post event party
- Provision of kayaks, buoyancy aids and paddles for all kayak stages